Skip to content
Rayon Washing Instructions
- Wash in cold water.
- Use neutral detergent and do not soak garment in the detergent-released water for over 30 minutes.
- Do not use Oxygen bleach or chloride bleach to avoid decolorization or contamination.
- Divide white color garments from dark color and wash separately.
- Wash immediately if garment is wet with sweat.
- Do not use washing machine or dryer - hang dry only
- Be sure to wash it alone.
- Pay attention to severe friction to avoid peeling or damages.
- The garment can be torn or dragged due to the nature of its textile.
- Use a steam iron if needed to get any wrinkles out.